This is a very popular snack in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.
All ingredients are available in most of south Asian grocery stores.
They can be eaten as is or with any sauce or ketchup.
- Besan flour ( gram lentils) 2 cups
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Cumin grains or ground 1 tsp
- Turmeric ground (optional)
- Onion medium (cut in small pieces) 1
- Chilli pepper ground
- according to taste 1/8 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Corriander leaves (cut in small pieces) 2 table spoon
- Water 1 cup
- spinach or any other vegetable
- cut in small pieces 1cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Mix flour and water
- Add all the above ingredients
- Leave aside for 10 minutes at least
- Heat oil enough hot and drop spoonful of paste in oil.
- Turn often to fry on all sides until they are brown.
© 2021 Copyright Food Talks