Great comfort food!
Category Main dishes Recipes
- 2 cups hash brown potatoes (if frozen hash brown potatoes are used, slightly thaw before using)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- 2 cups of corn flakes (crushed)
- In a large dish, mix together all ingredients except corn flakes.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Spread corn flakes crumbs over top.
- Add melted butter or magarine.
- Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour at 350° F.
© 2023 Copyright Food Talks